Monday, March 4, 2013

Jonathan Adler and Pantone at JCPenney


JCPenney is getting cool. They've got Jonathan Adler! I came across this announcement and got excited, then found this bedding on the website by Googling. Google sent me to the Happy Chic Katie duvet set and I starting clicking on related items. Ironically, typing "Jonathan Adler" into the search box on JCP's home page didn't yield any product results.


I'm guessing more items from Jonathan Adler's budget-friendly Happy Chic collection will appear online soon.

JCP also has Pantone products (thanks for the tip, Courtney). As well as collections from Michael Graves and Bodum, the Danish design firm. As part of a desperately-needed effort to reinvent themselves, JCP plans to open a collection of affordable designer shops and home goods boutiques inside their stores. Has anybody spotted these collections in their local JCPenney?

I haven't been to one since Christmas, where I saw those dog collars with ribbons I designed and picked up a really cute $15 blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Discount Here