Friday, April 19, 2013

Camera pencil sharpener

I just bought a pencil sharpener that looks like a camera. I keep buying and throwing out cheap little sharpeners that break my pencil leads off, and the one I have that actually grinds nicely requires three hands to operate it. The suction-cup bottom that holds it to the desk won't stick, so I practically need to hire an intern to hold it down so I can turn the crank. Electric models are too big, ugly, and seem like overkill, so don't even suggest them to me.

But THIS little number, in addition to looking pleasing on my office shelf, actually works. It has a clever mechanism for clamping the pencil in place, and then you hold the box down with one hand and turn the crank with the other. A little drawer full of shavings pulls out at the bottom. I adore it. It's made by Kikkerland; you can grab one at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Discount Here