Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Decorating ideas using wallpaper


I've had wallpaper on my mind ever since Chasing Paper licensed one of my designs for their self-adhesive, removable wallpaper collection. I tried out one of the sample pieces on this TV tray. I might stick a chunk on the back of my iPad, too.

It's fun to think about ways to add wallpaper to a home without the cost of doing a wall or an entire room. The panels at Chasing Paper are 2 ft. x 4 ft., so perfect for smaller projects like these:


Source: Chris Everard
Frame out a large section of wallpaper with some crown molding.


Source: BHG
Cover a cart (or bookshelf on wheels) with wallpaper.


Source: House to Home
Stick wallpaper inside a bookshelf for a graphic patterned backdrop.


Wallpaper a headboard.


Give your stair risers some extra oomph. This is a Chasing Paper print.


Wallpaper your fridge. This is Chasing Paper, too!


Add pattern to the laundromat you manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Discount Here